Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sedona Cake Couture Beats the Blahs with Fabulous Chocolate Wedding Cakes





Yes, it's a cake. Three tiers of scrumptious dark chocolate cake covered with delectable hand-made dark chocolate leaves. Or white chocolate leaves! Sedona Cake Couture is creating some chocolate masterpieces at many a Sedona wedding. Cakes like this are sure to beat the blahs!
Of course, we are doing the more traditional wedding cake as well....with our own personal flair - like this dark choc0late cake piped with white chocolate scrolls and handmade chocolate roses.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea -- those leaves look awesome. Looks like a yummy way to beat blahs. Keep up the great work; we continue to get wonderful comments on the cakes.

Jesse

TAL said...

Wow...these wedding cakes are amazing!

I have to agree with Jesse, the leaves are stunning. If I saw a cake like this in real life I would first, have to pick my chin up off the ground and secondly, would feel guilty eating it...but it sure does look good.

Beverly said...

Your work is so stunning I am rendered speechless. You are such an inspiration to me. I have been admiring your work for years and am so excited you have a blog now. All I can say is WOW!!! You are by far the best cake artist I have ever seen.

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

Andrea I LOVE these chocolate cakes! Simply beautiful! I can't wait to photograph one in person!!! :)

Hugs to you and Jay!

Katrina

sarah schlener said...

i love all the leaves! its such a nice touch. its very unique. great job!